No Time to Die Official Podcast

Then you know they do not deserve the time for listening and reviewing, from this level of fans’ point of view.

Of course we could just be happy that finally things are happening?

And we could be even happier if the marketing tools were more than regurgitated self-aggrandizing.

And now you’re sounding like a fan who has come to the party rather late.

When has the marketing Not been this way? Only for those fans whose fandom has lasted a couple of films might it still seem fresh. No?

I am guessing, like me, you are of a certain age, and with your wisdom comes the knowledge that the marketing is, for us, there to be ignored.

Now please sir, less whining and more joy perhaps! We’re nearly there and yet, still I am losing the will to live with your forever disappointed disposition.

Big smiles now!

I´m deeply sorry if my critique robs you of your will to live with it.

But I cannot abandon my inquisitiveness just to make you smile.

2 Likes

The deepest thing at this stage in a films apparel is always just infomercials with money. We’re looking Home video release before real thoughts occasionally turn up and at least 10 years after release before we get an actual meal of behind the scenes.

1 Like

I am mindful of the interview just before QoS came out, when Daniel Craig said, “I feel that we have made something really special.” Hmm

This said, I am still pumped for NTTD as what I have seen looks incredible!

I personally love this stage; everything is optimistic and hopeful, and even shaving ads are loving just revelling in Bond’s tropes

and before Jake from accounts insists on telling you his opinions on it and the loudest Twitter spokesperson* pulls out his di…visive opinions, in the hope someone likes him.

1 Like

To which I can only continue to celebrate ones freedom of speech, even if the speech itself seems not to celebrate anything.

I‘m happy you love freedom of speech. So we have something in common.

1 Like

Episode 5 - Chris Corbould sounds incredibly laid back for a man who professionally blows things up.

1 Like

3Prx

7 Likes

One final 1hr official podcast episode featuring spoiler interviews now live https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3dzLzY5Nzg3NWQxLWYwMGQtNDU4Yy1hMTM5LTJiOGRhNjJhZDM1Mg/episode/NjFiMWZlNDY1NzAzNGUwMDEzZGVmMjA0?ep=14

2 Likes

Just listening to this now. I still just love how very unassuming the man who did these is;

1 Like

A good podcast.

I found very interesting the work involved in bringing about live recorded dialogue (as in, not looped) during the trawler sinking scene. Grief, the efforts involved.

Very impressive.

1 Like

Great podcast. Some really good details and discussions. I could have listened to three hours of it.

Interesting that they’d been trying to incorporate the poison garden for several films and it almost ended up in SKYFALL.

Also a shame that we never got to see the LED number plates in action.

1 Like

By all accounts, it appears there is much that has been left on the cutting room floor. I do hope we are treated in time to serially more Special editions of the impending Home Release version for deleted scenes etc.

I realise in saying this, Jim might have some words to impart on the ethics of such capitalistic behaviour…

1 Like