NO TIME TO DIE Spoilers (production pictures & videos)

I was also surprised that the first trailer was a full trailer. I think we’ll get a second one (and maybe an exclusive IMAX one that is all the rage these days). My guess is we’ll get trailer #2 sometime in February. It would be kind of cool to get in on Valentine’s Day to coincide with No Time To Die’s original release date.

PS- As an aside, it is January 27 and No Time To Die releases on April 2 and 10 in the UK and US, respectively. Let’s take a second to recognize that, after nearly 5 years, we are barely 2 months away from the 25th James Bond film.

3 Likes

Today I went to see the new Bad Boys movie in IMAX and before the feature they showed the NTTD trailer which was realy cool on the big screen (in stead of my laptop).

4 Likes

…sitting in your pajamas with a cup of Earl Grey?

3 Likes

Daily Mail reporting the 174 min runtime is indeed real https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7956427/amp/James-Bond-film-No-Time-Die-longest-180-minute-running-time.html?__twitter_impression=true

All for it. Just remember boys, no fluids starting 12 hours before the showtime. It’ll be worth it!

3 Likes

I suspect the long runtime is true, and have felt this way since hearing about it.

Which also means more music from Hans Zimmer and Johnny Marr!

There are lots of Bond fans out there, so I’m not spooked this could be a bad thing. Even casuals who don’t necessarily like Bond films turn up because of their interest in Daniel Craig.

And remember, when a film leaves cinemas, we the fans inherit it forever. Some people watch it, walk out and move on with their lives. We don’t. Therefore I’m willing to endure any song and dance complaints from those with weak bladders during the theatrical run.

2 Likes

The only concern I have is it being too long for them to make IMAX 70mm prints (the upper limit for which is 165 minutes).

But then again, celluloid projection aesthetics aside, that’s really only specifically a London Bond fan issue. Would just mean a trek to Manchester would be in order…

1 Like

I can fit a lot of martini’s into 3 hours :cocktail::uk:

1 Like

Avengers: Endgame is 3 hours and doesn’t feel like it. If the movie is as good as I’m hoping it to be, these 3 hours will fly by.

1 Like

We’re in for something epic. Perhaps just a lot of ground to be covered. Perhaps a true cliffhanger ending. I’m sensing something truly a game changer. We might be headed for the YOLT novel wrap up to Craig’s tenure. Just my gut.

5 Likes

The last 3 hour movie I saw made 2 billion dollars. Not worried.

3 Likes

Can’t decide if I want it to be the last line of NTTD or the first line of Bond 26: “I never left.”

1 Like

Totally fine with this. Wish Rise of Skywalker tried a 3 hr run time.

yeah a lot of movies are 3hrs now, it is not out of the ordinary anymore - that said, I dont think Bond will make $2 Billion at the box office, $1B ish is probably the ceiling for 007 I would say

I agree a longer runtime would’ve worked better there.

Generally speaking, I do find it frustrating when juicy plot lines aren’t elaborated upon to their full potential. Three hours gives you ample time to connect with the characters. Apart from Bond himself, it would be particularly useful in creating a memorable villain.

New on set still with Ana De Armas by Greg Williams for Chopard:

6 Likes

Wow. Stunning.

2 Likes

I suddenly feel like buying a bunch of Chopard jewels, my bank account be damned. Whoever cast Ana de Armas in NTTD deserves a promotion and a raise. Fingers crossed she factors in heavily with that rumoured three hour runtime.

Fukunaga. Don’t think he can get a higher job…

1 Like

It wasn’t Craig after working with her in Knives Out?

That photo does inspire me to buy whichever onset book they publish about NTTD.