NO TIME TO DIE Spoilers (production pictures & videos)

Was a Fukunaga idea apparently;

Ana was someone I wanted to work with for a while. We almost did a project together the year before. So when this was coming about, that character didn’t even exist in earlier drafts. I just texted her. I was like, “Hey, Ana, do you want to do a cameo?” And basically, I created a character around her, and tried to do something that Ana hadn’t done before

2 Likes

Seems MGM/UA will have a Super Bowl presence in the end with Bill & Ted 3

(Though this tweet, though it has the teaser poster for the film, may be teasing Wal-Mart’s SB ad that features the characters which has already been online for days, which is odd)

1 Like

Now I remember! thanks

Update: and according to this guy who leaked out a list of spots airing during the game…we are getting NTTD footage https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/exh94o/falcon_and_the_winter_soldier_trailer_tomorrow/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

2 Likes

Great news!

Further down the someone says this:

I call bull because trailers don’t happen in the fourth quarter.

No idea how true that is, so i’m keeping an open mind.

Later the OP suggests that NTTD is in the 2nd quarter. Wonder what the GMT of that is!

Not particularly true, there have been movie spots that waited until the end of the game.

Game starts 11:30pm so between 12 and 1am I’d say.

1 Like

What could be exciting is if we do get a 30sec spot and it ends with something like “Visit 007.com to see the full trailer.”

2 Likes

Another thought too - a spot tonight could also mean tickets being put on sale…

I wish Rise of Skywalker was a different movie.

2 Likes

New/updated hashtag emoji have been reactivated - looks like a spot/new footage is coming!!

2 Likes

Did everyone just see that? JESUS.

3 Likes

Okay, that was AWESOME!!!

1 Like
1 Like
10 Likes

This excites me more than the trailer!

1 Like

Glad they bit the bullet and released a spot.

Bloody Hell.
:+1:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Oh No!

2 Likes

Who says “this was your choice”?