NO TIME TO DIE - title discussion AND POLL

Looks like we’ve got a title!

2 Likes

Indeed! Okay, how many saw a title with word “die” in it coming?

4 Likes

OH!!! I like it.

I’ve started a new topic for title discussion.

Not too bad!

I like the little video they put with it.

2 Likes

SO glad to get this milestone behind us!! I too like the title - and can foresee a great theme song!!

Horrible logo though. Hope that changes.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it a throwback to some Thunderball logos?

I liked it. Very old school pulp novels, much like the title itself.

2 Likes

Love it. A positive title, exactly what the message for Bond should be.

2 Likes

EXCELLENT! I love it! Admittedly, it IS much better than “A REASON TO DIE”, which I did like. “NO TIME TO DIE” has a great ring to it and is very Fleming to me. :sunglasses: Thank god we can at last put those “Woman Genome” or “Genome of a Woman” rumors to bed…:grin:

• I like it
  • It will grow on me
  • I’m not sure, bit generic?
  • I’ve “NO TIME” for it. Do you see what I did there?
  • Remain

0 voters

2 Likes

Since “Mugabe” is no longer an option…

But actually I like it.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if I love it yet, but definitely like it. Good job. Very classic.

I wanna get on the lets-be-positive-boat with this title. But pants is pants. It’s derivative as hell and wreaks of a lack inspiration and a this’ll do spirit. It’s the exact same thought as Die Another Day, for which title and movie provided a lack of inspiration and original thought.

Hopefully i’m just a grumpy old git and need to get over having yet another title hung on ‘Die’.

I imagine it ‘cleverly’ refers to more than one aspect of the movie. Obviously being yanked out of retirement, Bond isn’t allowed the time to die in peace. It may well allude to some part of the genetics plot - a fountain of youth drug, or clones preventing a character/villain from being snuffed out. And of course there’s even odds on Maddy’s death and the slim odds on Bond’s.

At least the novelisation won’t stick out among all the cheesy legacy titles.

6 Likes

ubIcvle

5 Likes

Oh, the heresy :wink:

2 Likes

And snuck out on a Wednesday afternoon - more low profile than fanfare! Perhaps Eon, or their marketing peeps aren’t too enamoured.

I had much the same initial thoughts. But then I remembered an old Goldfrapp song that could easily be the title song with a little work here and there…

2 Likes

it’s Tuesday. At least I hope it’s Tuesday. Otherwise I’m in real trouble.

6 Likes