No Time To Die - Trailer #2 (spoilers discussion)

A LOT of new material in here. Very thrilling.

This looks SO good. Like a live action graphic novel and I mean that in the most positive sense. I can see myself having a very fun time. Bring on November!

Yep! RN Type 45 Daring-class DDG. Very nice!!!

Love it!

1 Like

So the Italian dub of the trailer confirmsā€¦

Summary

Nomi is the new 007

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is that a spoiler?

The world is endingā€¦ :laughing:

Not a surprise, and something Iā€™m fine with. Bond has been off duty - his position gets filled by someone else. As it would.

1 Like

Loving that Fukunaga has brought his visual sensibilities to the party, the film is just stunning to look at!

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably blown away by that the most.

1 Like

WOAH WOAH!

I was crying by the end of that trailer. This film looks like it has everything. If I was mildly excited by that teaser yesterday, Iā€™m Bibi Dahl enthused about NTTD today.

Come on November.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think we can overstate the impact Fukunaga has had on the look of this film. After the color-leached and overcorrected mess that was SPECTRE, this is so colorful and rich. The camerawork is also so sweeping and composed. I hope thatā€™s our first legit taste of the new score as it seems perfectly married to the visuals. This looks epic in scope with just the right touch of spy-fi fantasy in the mix, yet tempered with Craigā€™s down to earth and grounded version of 007. I didnā€™t think they could crank up my expectation any further, yer here we are. Kudos to EON!

4 Likes

My thoughts too.

Iā€™m a fan of grit as much as anyone but I like that the trailer had Moore and Brosnan elements. General audiences love that type of big blockbuster Bond movie. It looks entertaining, and I can see it being received favourably. The Craig era has been building towards this and NTTD is the culmination.

I see Q is inside the plane as the glider is deployed. I foresee a ā€œI hate flyingā€ quip.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it.

I donā€™t think so - itĀ“s very unusual that the actual composer scores the trailer.

Also confirmed in the Spanish dub, for those wondering.

2 Likes

To make a second full trailer, reveal even more striking shots, get the excitement flowing again and still not give away too much of the plot is a very good achievement. Fingers crossed for November.

3 Likes

I teared up a bit too, which has never happened to me when watching a Bond trailer. Being locked down for so long, this bit of footage made me feel like a 12 year old kid again, watching the old films and day dreaming of seeing the colorful world shown on the screen, knowing for the moment that it was all out of reach, but one day down the road it wouldnā€™t be. It really is wonderful to see that world again.

5 Likes

It really is bittersweet, considering the too high risk to see this in cinemas.

IĀ“m so hoping that they will go for a PVOD in December, right in time for Christmas.