NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

Sorry, I know that I went off topic with the details of my foot operation, but what has this post got to do with the topic of the dvd release of NTTD?

Think it was a post meant for this thread;

1 Like

Aha! (Pun intended!) That makes sense!

Relax.

Actually, putting a “Stop Getting Bond Wrong” post in the wrong thread is a kind of twisted genius.

Of course the real losers in the Jeopardy story are Dalton and Brosnan for being linked to NSNA, even in error.

Looking forward to the NTTD BluRay. I am resisting the temptation to spring for a $20 stream on Amazon.

3 Likes

Actually, I prefer to think if DAF as a prequel to OHMSS. It works better before than after.

3 Likes

I didn’t. :grin:

1 Like

I was going to ask if you’re having one of your toes made into silver. Real dedication to your avatar!

1 Like

Ha ha! That is a very good suggestion! I like it! When I joined the old board, I could not think of a bond like name, so thought to myself “what is the opposite of goldfinger?” The irony now is, I do have a silver toe after all! I dread walking through security the next time at an airport!

5 Likes

Ha! I just realized I posted the Jeopardy moment in NTTD when I swore I was reading NSNA even after I read it was off topic I thought “well, it’s not TOTALLY out of place”.

My apologies.

3 Likes

That’s a sideways version of the way I came up with my avatar name. Well, that and it was the name of the arch nemesis of Secret Squirrel in the old cartoons from the 60s.

3 Likes

I wonder why the German release date of the NTTD blu ray/dvd is still June 30, 2022.

It is performing still so well in the UK, and they have it set for December 20, 2021.

US release date for the NTTD blu ray/dvd: December 21, 2021.

1 Like

That is interesting that the U.S release is the same date as the U.K one

1 Like

Almost like there’s a certain holiday they want to catch…

3 Likes

Germany: still June 30 2022. Right on time. For my next birthday. :confounded:

3 Likes

Still hoping they will change that to December, too. Or at least give it a digital release this year. What’s the hold-up?

I guess different countries do things differently?

Disney.
20th Century Fox was bought by Disney in 2019, and subsequently, Fox has stopped all distribution in Germany by mid-2020. This is now handled by Disney…

1 Like

They don’t need the money…?