NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

I see you that the release date in the uk is 21st December, seems very close to Christmas , normally studio’s don’t release dvds In December…

Oh, they do! Apparently, they can sell a lot more around that time.

Oh I see, i know the BBC had a policy of not releasing any VHS titles after October,back in the 1990s…

Hope I can get one, as I’m going into hospital for the first of two operations on my foot at the start of next month,so I am not sure what my mobility will be like

Best of luck, Silvertoe!

1 Like

Thanks kind sir!

1 Like

Actually, I should change the name to SWOLLEN TOE, as that is where the main problem is! I had to watch NTTD in a walker boot and on crutches!

5 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery there. :crossed_fingers:

Danke! I had my foot reconstructed three years ago next month, the surgeon used pins that were too short and snapped,was supposed to have them replaced last year,but covid put a stop to that plan!

It is now because the broken metal has badly effected the bone and my big toe has swelled to three times it’s size,the hospital are doing something about it! The first operation,to reduce the swelling is next month,then I will be on an antibiotic drip once a day for six weeks,after that they will be looking to reoperate and replace the metal!

3 Likes

Quite a tall order - best of luck!

1 Like

Irony is, both Mrs silvertoe and my 88 year old mum are probably buying me the new sets of 007 socks that are coming out soon,for Christmas!!

5 Likes

Jeopardy question last night was asking who played Bond in Never Say Never Again.

First contestant: “Dalton”
Second contestant: “Brosnan”
Third contestant: No answer.

:sob:

3 Likes

Sorry, I know that I went off topic with the details of my foot operation, but what has this post got to do with the topic of the dvd release of NTTD?

Think it was a post meant for this thread;

1 Like

Aha! (Pun intended!) That makes sense!

Relax.

Actually, putting a “Stop Getting Bond Wrong” post in the wrong thread is a kind of twisted genius.

Of course the real losers in the Jeopardy story are Dalton and Brosnan for being linked to NSNA, even in error.

Looking forward to the NTTD BluRay. I am resisting the temptation to spring for a $20 stream on Amazon.

3 Likes

Actually, I prefer to think if DAF as a prequel to OHMSS. It works better before than after.

3 Likes

I didn’t. :grin:

1 Like

I was going to ask if you’re having one of your toes made into silver. Real dedication to your avatar!

1 Like

Ha ha! That is a very good suggestion! I like it! When I joined the old board, I could not think of a bond like name, so thought to myself “what is the opposite of goldfinger?” The irony now is, I do have a silver toe after all! I dread walking through security the next time at an airport!

5 Likes