NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

People on the thread complaining it doesn’t perfectly match the other steel books.

How are people on a James Bond fan forum the least obsessive about how sets match?

As long as the collars and cuffs match.

3 Likes

Oh no! Not another version! I already have eight! With or without a DB5, with postcards, a digibook, a steelbook etc… and I don’t even like this movie very much!

1 Like

Oef…! This is a lot cheaper than what I have paid for this item.
Maybe interesting for some here…?

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s back to the “normal” price. Maybe it was a mistake?

I have always been happy with my set of the original 007 DVDs that were released In the uk,that formed a gun on the spines when out together. I bought CR and QOS on dvd when they came out spectre, Skyfall and nttd on blu ray. However,last Sunday I saw the blu ray box set of every movie from CR to Spectre,second hand ,for £20 in a charity shop for £20,so took the plunge

3 Likes

Than finally you have the in 4K remasterd versions which have a lot better picture quality than the first versions you already had. You realy will like these, especially the movies from the sixties, because they look like they are shot today.

Quite. Enjoy seeing the strings on the models now that picture quality is better than the effect was designed for.

3 Likes

The ones in Goldfinger were removed for the 4K version - is there another I’m not thinking of?