NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

He prevents Safin’s immediate plans for the virus, but the virus is still out in the wild and is spreading. If there’s anybody who knows of Safin’s plans, they could potentially abduct Madeleine, or anybody in her social circle, and potentially reverse engineer Heracles from the nanobots that are in their bodies and are spreading with each person they come into physical contact with.

Because Tanner gets chatty after a few drinks?

Tried to watch it on blu ray for the first time yesterday with some alcohol free Heineken, due to the antibiotics I’m taking following my operation. The problem was, I had so many interuptions with people phoning me and having to sort things out in the house,I gave up about an hour into the movie and had a brandy!

1 Like

Trying again!

Just noticed Bond parks the TLD Aston Martin on a double yellow line in London!

1 Like

Given the office he’s about to walk into, I’m pretty sure the parking fine will “go missing”

1 Like

True, but he also parks in front of a free space! Very strange! Hope he paid the congestion charge!

You know he didn’t.

1 Like

A little number plate shenanigans will have taken care of that!

1 Like

I. never thought of that! Brilliant!!

1 Like

Some people like Bond for the girls, guns or gadgets. Nope, it’s the parking!

Remember Licence to Kill where he parks right in front of the gate?

3 Likes

And he gave the wheel clampers a good soaking in TWINE

Hi everyone!

Its been awhile since I’ve been here… (Didn’t go to the cinema, was waiting to see NTTD only on DVD…got spoiled and didn’t quite gathered the courage to see it knowing how it ends)

Decided to go ahead and do it. However… There seems to be Zero dvds or Blu-ray’s of NTTD for sale on usual stores in my country (Portugal)!!

No FNAC, no other tech retailers, no supermarket, no online… Nothing! I can get the Import version (meaning no subtitles in my language and cover art/dvd menu).

I understand English but…its strange. I’ve contacted FNAC but they don’t explain, just suggest me to buy the Import version.

Does anyone have this problem? Is there an explanation for this? Thanks

Sorry to hear it, @mummyboy11. Haven’t heard of such a shortage before, most odd. I would have thought the market is brimming with all sorts of editions to keep fans happy around the globe.

It’s actually sold out on iTunes :tada:

Bet the Russians looted it…

4 Likes

I watched the movie again for the first time in a while - and I’m still a big fan. I liked The Batman, but NTTD remains my favourite film of the past few years. It’s technically well made and feels like a true epic. I particularly appreciate the fusion of literary and filmic influences (which feel more pronounced than usual to me), and the way it completely embraces its choices and identity as a concluding chapter. I do believe Craig puts in his best performance here, and thus one of the best in the franchise.

5 Likes

My apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this in, but I am debating whether or not to upgrade my Ultimate Edition DVDs to Blu Ray. I admit to being something of a luddite but I’ve become more interested lately in investing in physical media. Would anyone whose watched the Blu Rays recommend them as a significant improvement over the DVDs? I am partially hesitant because the latest box set seems rather bare bones aesthetically compared to the ultimate editions, but if the picture quality is really that much better I’d definitely upgrade.

Blu-ray > DVD, especially with better transfers.

But if your eyes are young enough, wait for the inevitable 4K release.

2 Likes

It had occurred to me to wait for the 4K set as well so maybe that is the best idea. Many thanks for the advice!

2 Likes