NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

Ha! I just realized I posted the Jeopardy moment in NTTD when I swore I was reading NSNA even after I read it was off topic I thought “well, it’s not TOTALLY out of place”.

My apologies.

3 Likes

That’s a sideways version of the way I came up with my avatar name. Well, that and it was the name of the arch nemesis of Secret Squirrel in the old cartoons from the 60s.

3 Likes

I wonder why the German release date of the NTTD blu ray/dvd is still June 30, 2022.

It is performing still so well in the UK, and they have it set for December 20, 2021.

US release date for the NTTD blu ray/dvd: December 21, 2021.

1 Like

That is interesting that the U.S release is the same date as the U.K one

1 Like

Almost like there’s a certain holiday they want to catch…

3 Likes

Germany: still June 30 2022. Right on time. For my next birthday. :confounded:

3 Likes

Still hoping they will change that to December, too. Or at least give it a digital release this year. What’s the hold-up?

I guess different countries do things differently?

Disney.
20th Century Fox was bought by Disney in 2019, and subsequently, Fox has stopped all distribution in Germany by mid-2020. This is now handled by Disney…

1 Like

They don’t need the money…?

I notice it’s the exact date their current deal runs out with (what was) Fox…the deal MGM have said they arn’t going to renew…is someone at 20th Century bitter and petty per chance? :unamused:

money-bin

Do they look like they need the money?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Excited Roger Moore GIF by James Bond 007

6 Likes

It strikes me that Moonraker is the closest No Time To Die comparison when it comes to the villain’s plot: global genocide via lab experiments. Which goes to show the serious themes lurking in one of the so called sillier instalments.

5 Likes

Was also OHMSS

1 Like

True, however the demonstrations of both substances are shown to be instantaneous against humans, which is both Drax and Safin’s opening gambit, rather than starting with agriculture and escalating the situation if required. Hence my “closest” comment.

5 Likes

4K box set (US)

One thing to note as well - the Being James Bond documentary will be available as an extra only on the 4K disc.

1 Like

Where did you find this one? Where I looked it’s been sold out for weeks.