NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

That’s just a promotional image from Amazon US

I know, but everywhere the pre-order looks already sold out.

They only made 700 units (at a price over $219) so it wouldn’t surprise me that it sold out.

Somewhat annoyed that you can get NTTD for Christmas and Dune part one in January 2022, if there is one movie I would like to re-watch it would be Dune.

Maybe you are on the wrong forum :laughing:

3 Likes

Dune will be available to purchase digitally on Tuesday if that does anything for ya…

No just a disappointed 007 fan, the last three 007 outings were not my cup of tea, however there will be a new one perhaps less personal and emo please.

A Digital copy is crap just like ebooks, I prefer my copies physical.

I will buy NTTD on blu ray,but it will probably sit on my shelf in its cellophane, like my DVD of QOS still is

I will probably wait for the moment NTTD is on sale or second-hand available and add it to the collection of blurays.
Generally 007 blurays are reasonably cheap second-hand.

9 Likes

Am I the only one who is annoyed from that ugly cover design? Craig looks twisted on this one. All three with the zero in the background would have been better…a little bit. Would have liked the one in the car with Madeleine

2 Likes

Poster and box art design hasn’t exactly been MGM/EON’s strength the past couple of decades.

It’s almost as if they put all their effort into that great CR teaser poster and sat back and looked at it and said “well, that’ll tide everyone over for the next 10-15 years”.

2 Likes

I liked the Mission Impossible inspired design featuring all the main players in the film. Such a shame it wasn’t widely used. Nonetheless, that’s my favourite of the NTTD posters.

3 Likes

Well, ordered the steelbook edition. Not great either, but o.k. But it could be worse: Wrath of Man has a perfect poster, but the film was only o.k. So I guess we have to be satisfied being it the other way around with NTTD…

2 Likes

Look at it this way; On a shelf, you aren’t seeing the cover art.

4 Likes

I like the DVDs of the first region 2 bond releases from the UK, where the spines put together in order form a picture of a Walther ppk

The fan art on this site was so much better. The stopwatch with all CraigBond film logos on it, the Aston Martin in NTTD spiraling into the gun barrel IMAX poster. I always felt like the posters focused on Craig too much and not the collage styles that ran up through the Dalton and Brosnan films.

6 Likes

If I would look at it this way, a digital copy would suffice, too…

Then you have to look at it as a thumbnail.

1 Like