NTTD dvd / blu ray release date

Or how about a painted retro-poster like the ones for TB or YOLT?

1 Like

Print this out and stick it in the blu-ray case.

BOOM

11 Likes

Gorgeous!

Does anybody know if they’ll be releasing a blu-ray set with all five Craig films (à la the 2016 4-film set)?
I can’t find an announcement for it.

Money can be made with it. Even though there’s no announcement as of now, you can be certain that there’ll be one in the not-so-distant future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Probably for the 60th anniversary in 2022

1 Like

I just would like all films in a 4K box.

Just pre-ordered the blu ray from Amazon UK,as I won’t be able to get to HMV in my local town to get it ,due to my foot operation

3 Likes

I ordered the German blu ray digibook, the English 4K version, the English steelbook and the Dutch version with book. Still thinking about buying the expensive one with DB5 model (but 250 euro is ofcourse ridiculous).

So in less than two weeks I will finally see it.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered the 4K Blu-ray from Amazon.

1 Like

In the US at least…

NTTD is now available to purchase digitally!

3 Likes

Wow, you seem to be right! I’ll buy it tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Just had an email from Amazon UK, my blu ray is due to arrive on December 29th! Must be due to Christmas being over the weekend and two bank holidays this year

2 Likes

The German Amazon kind of promise that the blu ray arrives on release date 16 december.

Wircklich?

Jawohl.
I just checked my Amazon order and translated in English it says:

“arriving on release date: thursday 16 december 2021”

They’re usually quite reliable…

I hope UK Amazon is the same, I fancied watching it on Christmas Eve, now I am home from the hospital and resting up my foot

2 Likes

I’m afraid not:
I also ordered there a 4K version and it says:

Release date: Monday, 20 December 2021
Arriving 31 Dec 2021 - 10 Jan 2022

But it can be even worse:
here in The Netherlands the release date is 16 February 2022!

Oh well we waited nearly 2 years to see it on the big screen,so a few more days longer wait to own it won’t hurt I guess