The Ultimate James Bond Quote Game

Self-explanatory rules courtesy of Righty007 at the old site:

1. Quotes from ALL James Bond films (official and unofficial) are fair game.

2. Post the name of the speaker of the quote above and then post a new quote. Two consecutive quotes from a movie with the same Bond actor are not allowed!

3. Do not post every other time. The game will be shut down if it looks like Person A and Person B are the only people playing.

Not sure about rule #2, but I’ll leave it to others to decide.

Picking up where we left off…

Dr. Greenwald, the Air Force guy. Anyways, to continue the game…

" Now…where were we? "

Bond to Mary Goodnight in TMWTGG.

"Ouvrir ! "

If you mean “Ouvrez,” the SPECTRE agents trying to get the late M./Mme. Bouvar to open the door?

Yep. Your turn. (Post must be at least 20 characters.)

Nope… not the instance I was thinking of glidrose…

Pierce to Zukovski after the heli-saw attack, while Zukovski was treading caviar?

Correct AMC! Your turn.:sunglasses:

Hold on, according to Rule #2 above:

1. Post the name of the speaker of the quote above and then post a new quote. Two consecutive quotes from a movie with the same Bond actor are not allowed!

Can’t have back-to-back Brosnans,

I don’t think anyone has ever noticed that rule and I don’t see that it is necessary myself, but whatever…

Then…

“He said, ‘you’re OK’”.

Yeah, that rule was in from the beginning but has often been neglected. I like the idea of keeping answers varied, but I’ve broken it a few times myself. I’m OK if it’s treated as a suggestion rather than a requirement.

Blue-shirted gun-man in LTK, a.k.a. an extra with a foreign accent. Just after Krest says “It’s just a manta ray.”

“Beg your pardon.”

Bond just before “Forgot to knock” in GE?

Nope…

Bump!!

I think we may be stumped. A little hint?

Bond, bumping into the girl exiting the flowers shop in Cortina in For Your Eyes Only?

Dove is right! Surprised this one took so long.

Excellent! Thanks glidrose!

" Yeah…sailed this morning."