What Bond movie do you feel like watching?

I’d say it really is! The film looks pretty damn fine! :clap: Can’t wait for some more upgrades!:grimacing::grimacing:

Damn, I envy you!! :wink:

:joy::joy:

Watched “A View to a Kill” last night for the first time in well over a decade. I still cringe at the obvious stunt doubles and the overt camp humor, but at the end of the day I enjoyed it WAY more than I expected. I was able to overlook the things I didn’t like and thoroughly enjoy the overall experience. Most impressive of all was Moore himself. Yes, he was a bit old for the role, but he was still so commanding as Bond.

AVTAK isn’t really that bad. It’s got an all-time villain, a killer soundtrack, and Grace Jones. However, it is easily the most by-the-numbers film in the franchise and Moore’s age and creepy plastic surgery really made him look just plain off. It also poorly rips off GF. Though, it’s a film that never feels too long and fits right in with the Moore tenure.

In the mood to curl up in bed and put on Goldfinger on my iPad…:sunglasses:

So now the following films have now all been upgraded to 4K on Apple movies…
DN, FRWL, GF, DAF, LALD, TMWTGG, MR, OP, AVTAK, TLD, LTK, TWINE, QOS, SF and SP
… I guess that’s the second week of my holidays accounted for then!:blush::nerd_face:

Only have Skyfall on apple movies…WOW you can really see Craig’s pores in the opening shot with 4K

Complementary or mocking is players choice…

The oldies look incredible! Dr No and From Russia with Love done today: Goldfinger tomorrow!!!

I think my first Bonds of 2019 will be You Only Live Twice and The Living Daylights.:sunglasses:

Really need to watch Licence to Kill again. It’s been far too long.