What do you think about the NTTD release date?

Given the September 30 UK/international release, (North America seems to be the only market releasing on the 8th), 5th Oct is definitely not an option!

The weirdest aspect of all this is: if someone is drowning one might have different opinions on how one can rescue that person. But now it seems to be acceptable, even mandatory to defend the opinion that rescuing is not necessary nor desirable - as long as oneself is not in the water. Despite water reaching everyone sooner or later.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fitting image to remind us that today, 60 years ago, EON was founded.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Even more so!

Orion, the King of Gifs!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t knock it. May become valuable. My teaser one sheet with the April date is still in the tube it came in. :wink:

2 Likes

As long as the popcorn hasn’t been sitting in it since that date was still viable…

4 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

So, 162 minutes. The longest ever.

2 Likes

Wow. Am I the only one…with mixed emotions?

Mixed how?

Don’t get me wrong. The more Bond the better, especially after the long wait. It’s just difficult to have a film this long without pacing issues. Don’t want it to drag or feel bloated. Eh, the more I think about it…it’s no big deal.

3 Likes

There are long films which feel even longer and short films which feel like eternities.

But there are perfectly paced films which fly by and you don’t even notice the time.

Wisdom for the day.

3 Likes

I have to admit I’m also a little weary of overlong films. Not always is the substance holding up to the scope.

On the other hand, this is a film that’s supposedly telling a significant backstory and a more complex plot than usual. So let’s see how it feels.

1 Like

It seemed familiar, and I had forgotten about it.

Then again, after the past year, many things old seem new again.

3 Likes

I actually thought I remembered that runtime from SPECTRE.

1 Like

New still? It´s from the preview in the TASCHEN update book about the films: