Who do you want for Bond 7?

Will Smith is a text book example. On the very rare occasions he gets to act, he’s very good (Ali, The Pursuit of Happyness), but that’s rarely what he’s hired to do. He’s hired to be Will Smith.

A very cushy number, really!

Here we go again…

‘Bodyguard’ Producer Appears To Confirm Richard Madden Is A Serious Contender To Be Next James Bond

We don’t know if Richard will do series two,” the unnamed producer reportedly told the Mail.
It depends what happens with James Bond, we don’t know yet” he added.

Unnamed’ my a**se! I don’t know anything about journalist Katie Hind, but my guess is it’s another tabloid manufactured page filler.

Madden’s not my choice and i doubt he’ll get it (although that depends upon the availability of his competition when the time comes). But i do like his grounded approach to the rumours:

Everyone just loves the rumour mill on that topic,” he said. “I’m just the current one. There’ll be a different one next week.”

Producer lets slip Madden Bond bombshell

Bogus.

“Bodyguard - Season 2” can and will be filmed long before BOND 26 will start rolling.

This is just a story that is either made up by Hind or by the producers to boost attention for their show.

Given the source…