News on NO TIME TO DIE (no spoilers)

4 Likes

Daniel Craig to host Saturday Night Live March 7th :uk::cocktail:

6 Likes

Oh. Hope I’ll be able to watch it later somewhere. It’s my mom’s 80th birthday.

Anyone else suspect they might time the single release to coincide?

I think they’ll release it when they want to release it. Doesn’t have to be tied to that. I think we’re definitely guaranteed more footage that week though…

1 Like

Only if Billie Eilish is going to be the musical guest.

She isn’t.

But she is performing at the Oscars this Sunday. My money is on that :grin:

1 Like

It’s been all but confirmed she’s doing In Memoriam, performing a cover of Yesterday.

There is zero chance that the Oscars would surprise the audience with a Bond song instead of announcing it to promote the show during every commercial break. Unfortunately.

Thinking back, I said it backwards. Anyone think his appearance on SNL might be timed to coincide with the single release, since that’s roughly the time we might expect it?

1 Like

Tickets on sale next Thursday in the Netherlands, with a special pop-up experience at Utrecht central station. Looks like next week is the week…

2 Likes

The Oscars have never been known for surprises…

2 Likes

The JB Experience, what does that mean?

Basically a pop up thing at Utrecht’s Central station, that Universal NL is doing to mark the launch of ticket sales there.

1 Like

So no real exibition, or game, or something like it, just a advertising stand to sell tickets?

…okay…:thinking:

Yeah, one just started here in Pennsylvania. The commercial is scored with David Arnold’s version of the Bond theme, starts with dots going across the screen, the works.