NO TIME TO DIE Spoilers (production pictures & videos)

2 Likes

Well that came out of nowhere.

And I frigginā€™ love it.

Awful. Itā€™s like Vin Diesel ate some Bond fan fiction and farted a title. Honestly, who comes up with cliched stuff like this when you have thirteen novels worth of chapter titles and source materialsā€¦even most of the continuation novels did better.

1 Like

That came out of nowhere didnā€™t it? Works for me. Cool logo.

So, somewhat foreseeable title, bit generic and - as any title would be - also controversial. Donā€™t miss out on our poll here.

1 Like

Must admit, I thought they were going to reveal it perhaps at some press event in Italy at the start of all the filming.

Sā€™ok. If a little generic of titles past.

Agreed about the chapter titles comment. Letā€™s see how it plays out.

1 Like

Side note: I think the title will lend itself well to whatever direction they decide to go in with the theme tune. I like it.

The problem is do you have a song called ā€œNo Time to Dieā€ not long after ā€œAnother Way to Dieā€?

1 Like

12 years. Longer than Another Way to die had from Tomorrow Never Dies, let alone Die Another Day. TBH it sounds more song friendly than the other Craig era titles.

Itā€™s crying out for The Last Shadow Puppets to record ( surely)

2 Likes

Yes; itā€™s no problem.

I think the title is never really a problem for a Bond film. People are used to obscure references, allusions to death and murder. Nothing really stops them from loving a Bond film - or hating it, if so inclined.

1 Like

True, although nothing better then when everything lines upā€¦title, story, theme song, actors and actresses, set design, pre-titles, etc. I love all the films, but the ones that hit all those notes are truly special and worth revisiting over and over.

Iā€™m sure it will be a good swan song for Craig. He (and Eon) care too much to not give it 110%.

Letā€™s hope for a killer trailer and perhaps some insight into how the title will come to life.

1 Like

I like the reveal and the old school font. The title sounds a bit generic. I donā€™t really see how itā€™s a patch on ā€œA Reason to Dieā€ other than itā€™s harder for critics to work it into negative reviews where ARTD on the one hand feels like free ammo calling for the Bond series to end.

Itā€™ll do.

2 Likes

Sounds nicely rorty. Notice the racing seats.

Eh, Iā€™m pretty neutral on the title. I donā€™t love it, but I donā€™t hate it.

Thereā€™s an updated press release with the new titleā€¦and official cast billing:

NO TIME TO DIE also stars Rami Malek, LĆ©a Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Billy Magnussen, Ana de Armas, Rory Kinnear, David Dencik, Dali Benssalah with Jeffrey Wright and Ralph Fiennes.

Hmmā€¦

• Seydoux above Lynch

• Whishaw and Harris above Magnussen and de Armas

• Magnussen above de Armas

This tells me Seydoux has more than just a cameo and isnā€™t there just to get killed off in the pre-credits; if we do see her fall off a cliff or get blown up in the pre-credits sequence, then expect her to turn up alive and well later on.

Like if you somehow missing Goldeneyeā€™s trailer, the very high placing he has in the credits does slightly give away Sean Bean is not as dead as he seemsā€¦

1 Like