What Bond movie do you feel like watching?

I’m in the mood to watch Tomorrow Never Dies tonight…

Starting 14 June Licence to kill… finishing with OHMSS on 28 December.
Licence to kill, Moonraker, TWINE, TMWTGG, OHMSS

Gonna put on The Man With The Golden Gun tonight.

Live and Let Die, it’s warming up here in the Bayou and I could do with some 007 and Jane Seymour.

2 Likes

That is my list for the rest of the year as well. I plan to watch The Man with the Golden Gun this weekend.

1 Like

I’ve never seen TMWTGG or OHMSS on the big screen so I am very much looking forward to those!

2 Likes

Fancying a marathon, show my boys all 24 (26 if I feel brave when I reach CR ‘67)

1 Like

OHMSS might be my favorite to see on a big screen.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing that

1 Like

Though Spy Who Loved Me was the first I saw in the theater, I was lucky enough to catch all the rest of the Bonds on the big screen thanks to film festivals and second run movie houses in the 80s. Even CR’67 is enjoyable if you just appreciate its colors, music, 60s psychedelia and its gorgeous female cast. Now with Bluray and HD, most of that can be had at home, but it is special to see Bond in a social setting.

1 Like

I think I’ll watch TSWLM tonight

1 Like

Somehow… SPECTRE.

Still hoping to enjoy it more.

3 Likes

Just go Zen–no expectations–no preconditions–no past attachments

1 Like

Honestly, take out the line of Oberhauser revealing he’s Blofeld and I can stomach it a whole lot more.

1 Like

Yes, it’s great, and yes, I agree. I would take out the whole background story of them being related.

Watching Dr No, figured I’m going to start my slow run to Bond 25.

Edit: an observation I hadn’t made before - despite blatantly being a B movie, it has a LUDICROUS amount of supporting artists (extras) most high budget films today would sell their teeth to afford that many.

2 Likes

I switch it off as Bond flies Blofeld’s helicopter away from the lair, which makes it one of my favourite Bond movies.

3 Likes

Double feature night tonight for me. A View To A Kill and Skyfall…:sunglasses::cocktail:

1 Like

Watching TWINE. For some reason it’s the Brosnan film I most often feel like watching, though I consider GE the better film.

1 Like

Am now onto the biopic about Dona…

…I mean Goldfinger

2 Likes